Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back!

My deepest apologies for I am a horrible blogger. I started a contest, asked you all to participate and then disappeared off the face of the earth. In my defense I had been sick off and on, and my family had me running all over town doing errands. But enough with the lame excuses for I have good news to share: I finally have the products I mentioned in my previous posts! Thanks again to everyone who submitted their captions, they were all great. It was so hard to choose that I could not just pick one, so the two that captions that were selected were from Witchie and Midday Escapades. Congrats to you both!



And as an added bonus:

Thoughts? Opinions? Spread the word? In any case, I am officially back and into the swing of things. You can expect more posts, more tweets, and most importantly, more products coming from me in the near future. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© Wild Rose